Sometimes I am lucky and a business trip takes me to other countries … like this week to Italy. Fortunately, also on business trips there is some spare time and you can enjoy the countries.
This time the highlights were:
– life in Milan in Chinatown (it feels a bit strange to arrive in Italy and only be surrounded by Asians…)
– explore Milan and especially see the Dome
– feeling like in the 70s due to the furniture at our supplier 😂
– eat many Italian dishes 😋
– stay in Vimercate in a very nice B & B
– visit our factory in Italy
– meet the Italian colleagues again and eat very well 🤘🏼
– stuff the trunk with salami and olive oil
– Two times unscotted drive through Switzerland without vignette 🤦🏼
Special greetings to Michele, Davide, Paolo, Mattia and of course Wiebke 😉.
See you soon!